November 1st
Bah! Its been a long time since i last blog.
Im kinda in a bad mood right now,Smashed.
sigh, end here! NO MOOD LAH! FUCK!
I hate to say this, but seriously, i miss they two ALOT.
Sigh, kinda bad mood lah.
I just wana do my part as a friend, I dont wish to commit the same mistake anymore I did in the past.
I wana help,lend a listening ear, but sometimes when im turn down, it seems to me like i've been wasting my time.
sigh. Ending here. I really miss they two alot. ALOT. but guess i wont have the chance to make it up to them anymore.
Im kinda in a bad mood right now,Smashed.
sigh, end here! NO MOOD LAH! FUCK!
I hate to say this, but seriously, i miss they two ALOT.
Sigh, kinda bad mood lah.
I just wana do my part as a friend, I dont wish to commit the same mistake anymore I did in the past.
I wana help,lend a listening ear, but sometimes when im turn down, it seems to me like i've been wasting my time.
sigh. Ending here. I really miss they two alot. ALOT. but guess i wont have the chance to make it up to them anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home